A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleha Abbasi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Abbasi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleha Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Saleha Abbasi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Saleha Abbasi practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chico, CA and Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.