A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Abbasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbasi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abbasi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleha Abbasi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbasi graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Abbasi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleha Abbasi practice?
- Dr. Saleha Abbasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleha Abbasi practices Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Psychiatrists.