A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleha Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saleha Ahmed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Ahmed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saleha Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Saleha Ahmed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleha Ahmed practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.