Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
by Amanda Oliphant on Mar 19th, 2015

The staff at the new office is beyond obnoxious. After waiting for over 35 minutes to be called back it was another 15 minutes to see the nurse practitioner. Making the appointment was difficult as well, their phone system has had issues for more than a month. The professionalism of the staff was far below acceptable. Other patients in the waiting room were also complaining. I have been a patient for 5 years and never had an issue until they moved over to the new office. Extremely disappointed and will be looking for a new provider.

Wait time is unbearable show details Wait time is unbearable
by Brad C on Jul 26th, 2013

For the second time in two weeks, I have been sitting in the waiting room past my scheduled appointment. There's no need to even schedule an appointment at this establishment because they do not value them or work to stay on any kind of schedule. If you're reading this and you work for Dr. Ahmed: YOU ARE OVERBOOKING PATIENTS. You're going to have a hard time retaining customers this way, and you just lost one here. I'm only here a second time for a follow up, which Dr. Ahmed specifically told me would only take 10 to 15 minutes. I'm going on an hour and a half right now.

Bad Experience show details Bad Experience
Aug 28th, 2012

This Dr has a limited knowledge and does not a good idea to have her as a family Dr. Because finally you will feed, she does no take care very well. Shee need to improve her knowledge and skills.

Worse Experience show details Worse Experience
Aug 27th, 2012

This Doctor does not have enough knowledge and does not have proper communication skills. They will always charge you in the office and also send you same bill at home. Hard to get rid of their bills. Sincere advice try to stay away from this Dr.

Real Helpful show details Real Helpful
Mar 15th, 2012

I found Dr. Ahmed to be passionate and professional. Her skills were very impressive.

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Nov 23rd, 2011

Sorry that this is long. If you're in a hurry, the last paragraph sums it up.I've seen Dr Ahmed twice now. The first time, my wait was over 45 minutes. I went to talk with her about my anxiety from quitting smoking, and I asked for .25mg Xanax, which I received. The doctor noticed that my heart was fluttering, which I had also noticed, but the EKG machine was broken that day so no test for me. My blood pressure was 110/80, a little low. My blood test was normal. Wait time, almost one hour.I scheduled an appointment for myself two weeks later for an EKG. It was a little off-putting when Dr. Ahmed asked me a question from another patient's record, but I understand we're all only human. I can only assume there was something on the EKG results, because Dr Ahmed sent me to her husband's office (a couple miles away) for a Holter monitor. I told the doctor I was very freaked out about the whole monitor thing. My blood pressure that day was 130/80, a little high. Wait time for both offices, well over one hour.While wearing the monitor, I kept a 24-hour diary of what I did, what I ate, etc. so I would know when the fluttering was occurring, and I made sure to drop the Holter monitor off on time to get my results. Dr Ahmed's husband, a cardiologist, had his nurse call me to tell me everything was fine. I asked about specific bad "fluttering" times that I noted during the 24-hours, and she put me on hold to ask the doctor. Again, he said everything was fine. That was a Thursday afternoon.The next Monday, I made a follow-up call to Dr Ahmed to check on the Holter results, because the fluttering was bad all weekend. Plus, I never got the results from the EKG the week before. I left a message for the doctor.The next day, Tuesday, I called the office again and left another message for the doctor. Her nurse called me back a couple of hours later to tell me that Dr. Ahmed had the Holter results, and she noticed a couple instances of "PSVT." I asked what that was, and the nurse repeated, "PSVT." I asked what that meant, and I was told, "irregularities." I asked when they occurred, because I had kept a diary. The nurse told me the doctor didn't write that down. Then the nurse told me that the doctor said I needed to stay away from caffeine and alcohol because that would eliminate the "PSVT" altogether. I asked how long that "little experiment" should last, but the nurse didn't know.Then the nurse told me that the doctor called in a prescription for Metolazone for me. I asked what it was, and the nurse said, "Metolazone." (Yes, this actually happened.) After I asked what the medicine did, the nurse said, "It's for your blood pressure." To be honest, I politely let the nurse have it. I mean, seriously?? No follow up by the doctor, no returned calls, no test results, and now a random prescription for a diuretic with all kinds of side effects?? I have no history of high blood pressure, and I am a healthy 37 year old woman. Not to mention, my blood pressure was low one of the only two times they took it! The nurse offered to have the doctor call me, which has not happened yet. Either way, I'm finding a new doctor.

Doctor Saleha show details Doctor Saleha
by Dr.jawed on Aug 15th, 2010

I know Dr.Saleha and her Husband Dr.Ejaz Ahmed(top cardiologist) from Tulane universty in louisiana.Both of them are top class doctors........Dr. jawed...:)