A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akhtar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Siddiqui Akhtar MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleha S. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Saleha Akhtar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saleha Akhtar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists and Alexandria Geriatric Doctors.