A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Akhtar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akhtar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Akhtar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhtar graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Akhtar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Siddiqui Akhtar MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleha S. Akhtar practice?
- Dr. Saleha Akhtar has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleha Akhtar practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists.