A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saleha Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saleha Baig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baig
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saleha Khaliq Baig MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Saleha K. Baig practice?
- Dr. Saleha Baig has 1 office location.
Dr. Saleha Baig practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.