Dr. Saleha Baig MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Las Vegas, NV

3.4

April 29th, 2016
She,s a wack job.
She over hanks on the drugs,that will make you very sick ,because it is things that should not be taken together,if you value your organs you will not go to her.You would be better off putting the drugs she gives you in the trash and seeing,another doctor.

April 4th, 2016
Great Dr

January 11th, 2016
I love her

December 15th, 2014
Do not go here!
I would never recommend this office to anyone! The staff is very unfriendly. The office is dirty and needs a major update. This was my sons first visit to be tested for ADHD, we were seen by an assistant only. After three minutes of sitting with us she wrote a script for him. I asked how she could determine that so fast without talking with him or reviewing the teacher questionnaires and she said she did not need to because I said he was having a hard time staying on track. Unbelievable! That is what is wrong with our society today, Drs just giving out these medications like they are candy! Run away!

January 15th, 2014
Dr. Baig is quite personable, easy to talk to and appears to actually care about your condition. She takes the time to listen and wants to help you. Recently she's had many problems with her very ill husband and seems to be a bit side tracked, But overall an awesome DR. She's been very consistent in my care. I recommend her highly and do intend to keep seeing her myself. Has a really wonderful bedside manner as well which is very important to me.

October 22nd, 2013
Dr. Saleha Baig
The doctor is very attentive and professional. She is always courteous and helps me very much.

July 11th, 2013
Worst doctor I have ever seen
It has been a couple years since I saw Dr Baig (which I did for a couple of months), but I found this website, and felt it is my duty as a fellow patient of mental health to report my feedback. Definitely the worst doctor I've ever seen (and I've seen some gems through the years). The list of completely unprofessional examples include: *Having a bunch of Muslim propaganda in the waiting room (I almost walked out immediately upon seeing this the first time, but decided to keep an open mind). *On THREE of the FOUR times I saw her, when I told her that my work was stressful (I worked at the time in the stock market), ALL THREE TIMES she acted surprised and impressed when I told her what I did, and asked what I thought about the future of the market. The third time this happened, it became overwhelmingly clear she took the most minimal effort in learning anything about me, since it was as if it was the first time I had told her what I did for a living...never mind the unprofessionalism about asking me for financial opinions when I'm reaching out to her for help. *Also, the last time I went there, there was some medical student there that she "informed" me would be sitting in on our session. She did not ask me if I was alright with that. At the time, I couldn't believe the absolute lack of courtesy. To me, she was the prototypical psychiatrist that gives the industry a horrible reputation, where she's more concerned with simply prescribing meds and collecting her money than actually caring about the welfare of her patients.

October 9th, 2012
Rude Office Staff!!!
I have never experienced such rude office staff before in my entire life! I called to ask for the correct address and a woman answered in a very rude demeanor. She said Nooooo!!!!! when I asked if the address was correct. Then asked would you like the right one? Well yeah, That is what I asked in the beginning of the conversation. The address I was given from her was completely incorrect! I ended up cancelling my appt, because I knew from the tone of the receptionist my visit would not go well. I should have followed the advice of the other reviewers. How could a Dr. allow her office staff to be so rude and incompetent to her patients. This is completely unacceptable, especially dealing with patients with mental health issues. Dr Baig should not allow this to go on. I will not be rescheduling another appt with her. If she is allowing rude staff to work in her office and interact with her patients in such an inconsiderate manner, this is very telling on the type of person she is.

June 11th, 2011
worst psychiatrist in town
This woman very nearly destroyed by life by misdiagnosing my condition, then overmedicating me for over a year. By the time I left her I was in such poor mental and physical health that my previous life was a memory. I don't know what she had against me, but when my new doctor met me he could not believe all the drugs she had me taking. He said I was way overmedicated and it took him several months to get me off all the medication she put me on. You can't just stop it overnight. It takes forever to avoid all the harmful side-effects. I would never go to this doctor ever again. I despise her.

April 16th, 2009
Dr. Baig has a heavy load but she tries to spend as much time as possible with her patients. Very good Dr. overall.