Learn more about Dr. Salem Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salem Maaliki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaliki
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maaliki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salem Maaliki, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maaliki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salem N Maaliki MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salem N. Maaliki practice?
- Dr. Salem Maaliki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salem Maaliki practices Cardiovascular Disease near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, MN.
See Watertown Cardiologists.