A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salem Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salem Maaliki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaliki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salem Maaliki, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maaliki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salem N Maaliki MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salem N. Maaliki practice?
- Dr. Salem Maaliki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salem Maaliki practices Cardiovascular Disease near Watertown, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, MN.
See Watertown Cardiologists.