A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salem Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salem Maaliki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salem Maaliki, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maaliki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prairie Lakes Hospital & Care Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maaliki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salem N. Maaliki practice?
Dr. Salem Maaliki practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Watertown, SD.
See Watertown Cardiologists.