Dr. Salena Zanotti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2014
Dr. Zanotti delivered my two children and I had no complaints for these two pregnancies. My third baby didn't have a heart beat and I had to decide between getting a D&C or miscarry on my own. Her compassionate remark was: "these things happen" I decided to wait and miscarry on my own. Dr. Zanotti told me it would feel like a heavy period. A miscarriage after a 3 month pregnancy does not feel like a heavy period. I got very painful contractions and lost a lot of blood. At the end, I had to get a D&C because a had some tissue remaining. After the D&C, she spent about two minutes and told me that she didn't need to see me again. Dr. Zanotti was an ok doctor when I had no problems but show little care and offered very little information when I was confronted with one.

June 7th, 2013
Excellent doctor
I've been going to Dr. Zanotti for over 6 years now. She has delivered my 3 children, and I have nothing but positive words for her. She is kind, compassionate, and makes you feel like you're more than just a chart/number. She truly is a gift to the field.

October 5th, 2011
Compassionate, thorough and GREAT bedside mannner
Dr. Zanotti has been absolutely wonderful since I began using her as my OB-GYN about 6 years ago. She was also the first to find a problem that needed some attention and we quickly dealt with the issue. She always talks with me about my issues, any concerns and is always thorough and offers several different solutions based upon my lifestyle and preferences. I cannot imagine going anywhere else! She's so kind and caring and just a wonderful person, as well!

March 12th, 2011
Loved everything about her, except...she only made it to the last 10 minutes of my delivery. I had to try not to push so she could make it on time. Things happen in that business though, so I didn't mind too much. I would go back for my second baby, but I have moved since then.

March 11th, 2011
I absolutely love and respect Dr. Zanotti, she is not only an amazing doctor but very compassionate about her job and patients. She delivered my first son via emergency C-Section, as she knew I was scared she talked to me the whole time, when she went to Avon and I moved a little farther west I still went to her for my second pregnancy I drove 45 mins to see her! She delivered my second son scheduled C-Section, she is amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

August 24th, 2010
We loved everything about Dr. Zanotti! She took great care of me and my newborn baby boy!

July 19th, 2010
Don't have her do a c-section
She was the dr. on call for my csection. She talked and talked and talked throughout the procedure. I got to hear all about her kid, her schedule, her life. Mind you, she wasn't talking to me, she was talking to the rest of the staff in the OR. This would be annoying in and of itself, but she simply botched the closure of my incision. I'm completely deformed and an independent ob/gyn has confirmed that the closure "just doesn't look right." I will be having surgery to correct her horrible job.

May 18th, 2010
A Dr. who is very hard to get in to see is ONLY as good as her staff and her staff is sub-par.

April 19th, 2010
excellent!
By far the best GYN in the Avon area. She is very accurate and compassionate. I have been purely miserable with horrible pelvic and lower region discomfort and she promptly addressed the issue. I have total faith in her and she is also a great dr for those who are reluctant because of past negative experiences. I would recommend her to anyone, hands down. 100%.