A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saligrama Bhat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saligrama Bhat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saligrama Bhat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhat graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Bhat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saligrama B Bhat MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saligrama B. Bhat practice?
- Dr. Saligrama Bhat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saligrama Bhat practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bunnell, FL and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists, Port Charlotte Pulmonologists, and Port Charlotte Sleep Medicine Doctors.