Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Love this doctor, he delivered all three of my kids.

May 15th, 2016
His negligence cost me to lose my twin pregnancy late second trimester. Please don't always trust "the best" Dr. I thought we were in great hands, but it ended up my worst nightmare

March 22nd, 2016
he delivered all 3 of my kids excellent doctor I always refer him.

June 8th, 2015
I am a diabetic patient and therefore a high risk pregnancy patient. His diabetes team is AMAZING. They are available to answer any question, and call me as soon as I email them. I feel like they truly worry about me and my condition. Thumbs up!!

January 13th, 2015
One of a kind!
By far one of the best doctors I have ever seen. During my third trimester my original ob/gyn told me he could no longer see me due to my situation. He referred me to Dr. Yasin. I was scared, I was in my last trimester and thought; how is this doctor going to help me, he knows nothing about me? Honestly, I wish I would have been his patient from the beginning of my pregnancy. He is the most courteous, caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He explained everything to me in detail. Guided me through one of the most difficult times I have ever experienced. I will be forever grateful!

June 11th, 2014
He is a great Doctor, Excellent care and team. Doctor Yasin is very responsible .I feel completely safe with him as my doctor.

October 4th, 2013
When you are going to have a baby and you want a great doctor by your side tending to you and your baby, Dr. Yasin is it. He cares about your time and won't keep you waiting. Every appointment was on time and timely, which I appreciated. He was also very thorough and made sure all appointments were detailed. We planned the baby's birth - location, scheduling (C-section) and follow-up. He helped make this a great pregnancy and eliminated worry. With his help we delivered a beautiful and healthy little girl.

August 23rd, 2013
The best doctor !
Doctor Yasin is not only a knowledgeable professional but he is also a friend for his patients. I have no words to thank enough him for his support during my complicated pregnacy. Thanks to him I was able to have my daugther after several miscarragies. She is now 4 yrs old! I remember one day at his office when I told him that I was depressed and I was afraid of not being able to have babies. He told me: I'm sure you will have your baby, I'm going to be there with you! He promised and he delivered what he promised. He is not God but I'm pretty sure he is an instrument of him! I love Dr. Yasin!!

May 7th, 2012
Wonderful human being and professional
Words cannot describe how wonderful Dr. Yasin is. For us he was a blessing with the birth of my son many years ago.

February 29th, 2012
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.YASIN FOR AT LEAST 15 YEARS, IN THOSE YEARS I CAN ONLY SAY THAT DR.YASIN HAS BEEN AN OUTSTANDING DOCTOR IN ALL ASPECTS OF HIS BEING. HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS.... LOVE ,LOVE HIM

September 14th, 2011
Very pleased. I am willing to drive almost 40 min. to see him because I feel and know he truly cares about his patients and his practice! Thank you Dr. Yasin.

February 9th, 2011