Overall Review

November 19th, 2015
Dr. Taufiq explained my entire procedure in easy to understand terms and put me at ease. He called me later the night of my procedure to check on me. I would recommend him to everyone.

July 29th, 2011
Parent
Dr. Taufiq is very kind and compassionate. He is gentle and very patient with children. He's in a tough position as a GI doc because children are scared of procedures he often has to do yet he knows he is completing the procedures to help children get well. We as adults understand but children are scared. He takes his time with our son, praises him, is gentle, doesn't get overwhelmed and works very hard to problem solve. He has a great ARNP named Kim as well. I cant say enough nice things about his disposition and medical knowledge. We're thankful to have his support for our son and hopeful that he will help us find the answers to help our son. Renee who does his scheduling is great too. Just a well run division at Nemours. The GI division should be the model for all divisions at Nemours...we've been to many and GI wins!

April 12th, 2011
Thank you so much for all you do everyday, you are an amazing and special person and we are lucky to have you as our doctor, thank you Dr. Taufiq.

November 22nd, 2010
Gives the Extra Care
My son has short bowel syndrome and he has been a patient of Nemours GI in Jacksonville practically since birth. All of the GI doctors are great, but Dr. Taufiq gives that extra needed attention and caring calming tone that a parent needs. He really cares about his patients. We are blessed to be seen by such a wonderful doctor!!