Overall Review

3.0

November 12th, 2015
Excellent Doctor. Really cares about his patients.

September 29th, 2014
Does not listen to patients!!!
I went to him because I was recommended by a friend..I haven't been feeling good lately and was having left pelvic pain for quit sometime now..I got a sonogram done there ..and he said" everything was fine and that I had procystic ovaries and wanted to put me on birthcontrol and to come back in 6 months" so I went on birth control and the pain didn't go away ..so I went back and he said" everything is fine just some little cysts and I should not be have the pain I say I am and maybe I'm overreacting!" So I went to another doctor..thank god I did..because she ordered a cat scan and they seen a 7.2 cm mass..not a cyst..and had it removed a week later..I'm still waiting on results back from it..but I'm so happy I didn't listen to this clown! If you don't feel well ..you know your body the best..he did not want to listen to me.

July 24th, 2010
empathetic and caring
is is a great office and my experience is always pleasant. Dr Bakshi is extremely thorough and empathetic.

April 18th, 2010
very caring and competent
my original doctor wanted to do my hysterectomy by opening my belly like a c-section. Dr Bakshi was able to perform my surgery laparoscopicaly. I have always found him to be very competent and thorough.

April 9th, 2009
very arrogant doctor
Unfortunately, I have had a numberous unpleasant visits with this dr. One of them was that he couldn't diagnose thrush that had developed on my breast (and in my infant's mouth) when I was breastfeeding my daughter. I had excruciating pain and described them to him in detail. He brushed me off, simply saying that a little pain was normal during breastfeeding. He basically didn't even care or wanted to take time to further investigate! After having the right diagnosis from another doctor, it took me another 3 weeks to become symptom free! Also, when I was at the hospital after giving birth and waiting to be released, he never came by to check me and sign my release papers. He had simply forgotten that I gave birth and was due to go home! On another incident he told me that I was being vindictive because I didn't agree to have my tubes tied but had told him that my husband and I had decided that hubby was getting a vasectomy instead (I was due for a 3rd C-section)! Bad, bad, bedside manners. He's not only arrogant but also very pushy when it comes to trying to convince you to take a certain medication or do a certain procedure. Not what I expect of a good physician. A good doctor is supposed to give me all the info he has and then let me decide!