A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salil Dua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salil Dua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salil Dua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Nutritional Support
- Skin Cancer
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dua graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dua has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salil M. Dua practice?
Dr. Salil Dua practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.