Dr. Salil Gupta MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand New York, NY

October 20th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Gupta is a wonderful doctor, very patient, takes time to explain what's going on, answers questions and is personable. He made me feel comfortable throughout my surgery, as well as prior and subsequent visits, and everything went as he said it would. I highly recommend him.

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Gupta is such a wonderful / great doctor and as a person as well . He treated me professionally with kindness . He did a very good job on my hand .His skills is excellent and bedside manner is superb. And I would give him a high recommendation to anyone. 5stars rating

June 27th, 2016
I have nothing but praise for every aspect of my treatment and care.

May 28th, 2016
Trigger Finger
I tried physical therapy first but it didn't really help my "trigger" finger. Dr. Gupta did. He was thorough and accurate in estimating how long it would take for his procedure to work.

September 9th, 2015
Definitely recommend!
Dr. Gupta was kind, patient and generous with him time. I had complete confidence in him treating me as he was extremely knowledgeable of my injury. I would 100 % recommend him

September 9th, 2015
Definitely go see
Excellent qualifications and his bedside manner was great

August 20th, 2015
Great surgeon, great staff
I had a complicated dislocation/break/and tendon tear and Dr. Gupta approached it systematically and I am now on the way to a full recovery. He is extremely thorough and makes sure his patients understand what's going on at all times. His staff at Union Square is top tier, as well. Kind, smiles, and attentive and very professional.

June 19th, 2015
My experience at Dr. Gupta's office was one of the best I have ever experienced at a doctors office. The office called me to confirm both my appointments and I was taken right away & on time for both. I was tended to immediately by his very professional & staff both at the front desk as well as the x-ray tech's and anyone I came across while I was there. I found Dr. Gupta and his staff to be very friendly as well as informative about my diagnosis as well as follow up and home care. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Top notch organization.

January 23rd, 2015
Great doctor worst office evere
It's a shame such a good doctor has one of the worst offices I've seen in the world. It's even worse than a third world country barber shop! They change appointments without informing patients. Claim that they take insurance that they don't have a din addition to that have attitude. I remember her name was eilleen. That works in that office. Good luck dealing with her! The one star is for the office!

November 20th, 2012
I had to walk out of office, patients were waiting over an hour and a half. The office over books and then makes up excuse. People are treated like cattle. I was told there were seven patients ahead of me. Never have I seen such bad treatment of people in the medical profession.

August 29th, 2012
Dr. Gupta was wonderful from the start of my road to recovery after a terrible bike accident. The fall I took resulted in a fractured wrist which I thought may require an operation. Dr. Gupta took his time explaining my options and was not quick to suggest surgery as many physicians I have dealt with in the past tend to do. I felt very comfortable working with the doctor and his staff, and all of his suggestions for my treatment plan were correct. I would recommend Dr. Gupta to anyone seeking out a specialist of his nature. I am happy to say that I am completely healed and ready to get back on the golf course!

October 29th, 2011
Aside from his wonderful bedside manner, he is an excellent clinician and diagnostician. He is not an alarmist and has a very nice way with people. He is overwhelmed with patients and needs a bit more time in his daily work enviornment. I highly recommend him to anyone with orthopedic issues.