A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salil Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salil Shah MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salil Shah practice?
- Dr. Salil Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salil Shah practices Adult Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Caldwell, NJ.
See Norristown Family Physicians.