A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salil Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salil Gitesh Shah BS and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salil G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Salil Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Salil Shah practices Adult Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.