Dr. Trehan is great! His nursing staff is unprofessional and unhelpful show details Dr. Trehan is great! His nursing staff is unprofessional and unhelpful
by Scott Raines on Mar 24th, 2016

Dr. Trehan is wonderful, his staff, however, was horrible to work with. I had to spend time on the phone with my insurance to fix their registration address, which they had not updated and caused my claim to be denied. I could not get them to fax information to the insurance company, or call the nurse line at the insurance company to verify test results needed for a prescription refill. I left 3 messages on the nurses voicemail, and had to email 5 times only to find them unhelpful and unwilling to do anything. I had to change Dr.s

Feb 26th, 2016

Horrible Dr doesn't respect women at all or if asked a question about treatment!!

by Wanda Long on Aug 24th, 2015

I would reccommend Dr Trehan to everybody

Excellent office show details Excellent office
by Leticia on Aug 3rd, 2015

Dr Trehan listens and takes time to hear my concerns. Staff is great.

Patients Beware! show details Patients Beware!
Jul 3rd, 2013

This doctor will not take your symptoms seriously. If you complain of symptoms that are not evidenced by lab results, he will tell you it is all in your head and that you are self diagnosing. He will be come irate and hostile if you question him or suggest a possible course of action when he tells you there is nothing else that can be done for you. If you do not quickly make improvement when he treats symptoms, he gives up and tries to convince you the symptoms are the result of anxiety and that you need therapy. He has a pattern of not coming in to see you during hospital rounds unless you are alone. If family members voice questions or concerns, he becomes rude and aggressive toward them and tells them to leave the room.

Genuine care show details Genuine care
by Melissa Rodriguez on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr Trehan and I are about a year into our patient/doctor relationship. I have a complex medical profile and he willingly accepted responsibility for managing multiple conditions. Our first hospital sty caused a little frustration fron both sides. He was open and willing to listen to my concerns. The next emergency was handled professionally and with genuine compassion. He is regular in making rounds and answers any questions. He has a a good understanding or rare diseases. I trust him to replace a plethora of specialists that were managing my care. This eliminates disagreements between doctors.

Not pleased. show details Not pleased.
Feb 22nd, 2013

Not a good match. Felt that he talked down to me rather to me. Would not recommend him.

Very caring show details Very caring
Jun 21st, 2012

Dr. Trehan was very attentive to my medical history and needs. He was confident we could establish a good working relationship as he manages multiple medical conditions for me.