A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salim Afridi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Afridi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Afridi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Afridi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Afridi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim K Afridi MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salim K. Afridi practice?
- Dr. Salim Afridi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salim Afridi practices Urology near Plant City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Riverview, FL.
See Plant City Urologists.