Overall Review

October 25th, 2016
patient
he is very patient and very good listener he explains in detail everything and is very caring the office staff is amazing and very helpful highly recommend it

December 12th, 2014
Dr Bakali is great, but his office manager is rude and discriminating to people. You can tell that she does not like American people.

March 22nd, 2013
A Doctor who cares and is pleasant?! Wow, he is!!
Due to a change in my Insurance provider I had to find a new Primary doctor. I went through some NIGHTMARE office visits with other doctors before I found Dr. Bakali. His office staff is very pleasant and makes you feel like they are glad you're there. A welcome experience after all the others!

February 24th, 2011
love him
with all my heart he has saved my husband from developing diabetes and all the other problems that comes with it. He is awesome, he listens, he ask questions, he is a great doctor. Wonderful staff !! he has never steared me wrong or my family. I feel very confident in him in taking care of us. I have been to doctors before, obviously, prior to finding him and never felt like i was heard. He GETS it. He does not rush you, he spends time with you. He cares about what he does, you can tell that. I have been with him now for about 5 years now. He has never strayed away from who he was since my first impression - he has gotten even better. Most doctors i have seen ( myself & my family ) always get lazy - they try to make you happy at first, then they kinda change, i think. Dr. Bakali is the same man with dignity and respect and the manners. He is terrific. If you want a doctor that hears you - cares about you ... my husband from developing diabetes and all the other problems that comes with it. He is awesome, he listens, he ask questions, he is a great doctor. Wonderful staff !! he has never steared me wrong or my family. I feel very confident in him in taking care of us. I have been to doctors before, obviously, prior to finding him and never felt like i was heard. He GETS it. He does not rush you, he spends time with you. He cares about what he does, you can tell that. I have been with him now for about 5 years now. He has never strayed away from who he was since my first impression - he has gotten even better. Most doctors i have seen ( myself & my family ) always get lazy - they try to make you happy at first, then they kinda change, i think. Dr. Bakali is the same man with dignity and respect and the manners. He is terrific. If you want a doctor that hears you - cares about you , your family members, your health, your life - he is the doctor for you. He is also on time - the waiting is 10 minutes. Not bad at all considering my sister just told me she sat at her doctor for an hour an a half. He is great, i just cant express my appreciation for him. Thank you doctor bakali !!!

January 3rd, 2011
The last of the BEST
Dr.Bakali has been my do for atleast 5 years or more.He has done wonders with my husbands health who has high blood pressure, cholest. & diabetes. ...