A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salim Dabaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Dabaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabaghi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dabaghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Dabaghi, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabaghi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabaghi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Farid Dabaghi MD and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim F. Dabaghi practice?
- Dr. Salim Dabaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Salim Dabaghi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Internists and Angleton Cardiologists.