Learn more about Dr. Salim Dabaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Dabaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabaghi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabaghi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Dabaghi, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabaghi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabaghi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Farid Dabaghi MD and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim F. Dabaghi practice?
- Dr. Salim Dabaghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Salim Dabaghi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Internists and Angleton Cardiologists.