Learn more about Dr. Salim Dabaghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Dabaghi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Dabaghi, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabaghi graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dabaghi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Dabaghi MD and PA is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim Dabaghi practice?
- Dr. Salim Dabaghi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salim Dabaghi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Angleton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Angleton Internists and Angleton Cardiologists.