Dr. Salim Fadil MD Patient Reviews

2.2

October 13th, 2012
DR. SHOULD TAKE A REFRESHER COURSE ON HOW TO TALK TO PATIENTS....A CLOCK WATCHER....YOU GET 9-11 MINUTES WITH HIM THEN HE IS GONE.. HORRIBLE IF YOUR LOVED ONE IS SHORT CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOUR TIME IS UP...THIS IS A DR OFFICE NOT A TAXI CAB...

October 13th, 2012
Worst doctor I have ever had an experience with.
I am still in shock from his mistreatment. Zero % bedside manner, abrupt, insensitive and brutal with his instruments.

September 22nd, 2010
This Doctor is a Joke
I went to see Dr. Salim Fadil because my husband and I were having trouble getting pregnant. We were excited about our first visit w/ Dr. Fadil, but that excitement quickly vanished when he barely looked up at us from his computer screen (he was typing all the info). Dr. Fadil has a special way to make you feel like a moron for asking questions (which he answers w/ questions) and he has no bedside manner whatsoever. He's not up to date w/ nor supports recognized fertility assistance tools (basal body temperatures, ovulation prediction kits, fertility monitors, etc.). He straight out told us that we were wasting our time w/ all of this and the best monitor was to try every other day. Oh, okay!!! Because of a pre-existing health condition, Dr. Fadil had me see a high risk pregnancy specialist who, in Dr. Fadil's words, may tell me I shouldn't even get pregnant. Yes, this is exactly what I wanted to hear during my infertility appointment. I spent the next 2 weeks depressed and sad about this appointment and the possibility that the doctor would advise against pregnancy, which never happened! I got the doctor's blessing and I couldn't believe Dr. Fadil could be so insensitive and uncaring. Seriously, Dr. Fadil is a JOKE and I pity any woman that has to rely on him and his supposed expertise to get pregnant!