Dr. Salim Ghazi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2016
Mayo
Didn't look any further on first visit, just pushed for three week program

August 18th, 2013
I know that other people have written negative reviews, but that was not my experience with Dr. Ghazi at all! Actually, I can't say enough good things about him. He took the time to listen to me, didn't just write me off as crazy (unlike many doctors I'd seen before!), and was more than happy to work with my primary care doctor at home over the phone to help me taper off of pain meds. I think he is a truly exceptional doctor.

November 20th, 2012
Worst doctor ever!
DO NOT waste your time or a single penny on this doctor! If you come in pain you will leave still in pain! He has zero bedside manner but I wouldn't know too much about that because out of the 3rd visit I saw him once for at least 5 minutes. I know, why go back to him three times if he so bad, maybe I thought the 3rd time would be a charm. Not only did he waste my time & money, but also prescribed 3 medications that I had bad side effects too! Again I can't not express what a horrible pain management doctor Dr. Ghazi is!

September 18th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Ghazi was less than satisfactory. He performed several procedures on my lumbar spine. Each visit he had incorrect notes as to what he did during the procedures. He told a family member and myself that he was overwhelmed with work and often had lapses in remembering not only what he had done in the past with a patient, but also what he was about to do!! He scared me. I do not want anyone working on my spine that has as much difficulty remembering what procedures he has/is done/doing. I cannot recommend Mayo Pain management. Perhaps it is due to growing pains. Perhaps it is due to over-inflated egos. Perhaps it is due to mis-management, or poor quality of employees. I have been a Mayo clinic patient for 18 years and have always been so pleased with their medical care. Not so with this clinic. My advice save your money and find a better alternative. Very poor rating.

May 14th, 2011
Not happy with this doctor at all
I felt he was not understanding of my issues and actually told me if I didn't like what he said he wouldn't treat me. He simply wanted to induce more medications even though I told him I didn't do well with those particular types of drugs and wouldn't be able to function on a daily basis. He told me to continue to work even though I was in severe pain and the drugs were making me very drowsy...not safe for my line of work or driving! Very POOR advice from a professional!

August 12th, 2017