Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Wouldn't let my pet go to him  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

First off He knew all of my medical problems and then sends me to a Phyc doc for ins purposes and that is fine!!! When I make a follow up appt for a pain pump or neuor stim he tells me because of my history he can't do it and tells me to go see Dr Ed Covington of the Cleveland Clinic!!!! He knew all of my history the first appt. he could of said he couldn't help me. I think it's part of a scam!!!

|  need to know  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2010

my husband is seeing this doctor and is happy with the results so far

|  kathy harlow  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

I just had a surgical procedure from Dr Hayek. He was very caring and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone. Always nice to both my family and me.

|  kathy harlow  |  show details
by kathy harlow on May 25th, 2010

I was in severe pain until I met this doctor. He helped me tremendously, including always personally calling me back when I needed help (I live 4 hours away). I have the utmost confidence in him in my care.

|  excellent doctor  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2009

has been the only concerned about my pain. has been supportive and knowledgeable. listens and upfront and honest. very busy doctor who takes the time to take care of his patients if he is out of town there are always backup docs that are also supportive.

|  show details
by Kathy Paige Harlow on Oct 8th, 2009

excellent doctor, very caring, excellent bedside manner, great personality- I couldn't have got along without him - he helped me tremendously!

|  show details
Mar 16th, 2009

I came from out of state to see another physician who referred me to Dr. Hayek. Not only did he do a completely unnecessary procedure on me but he ignored my phone calls for over a week and when I finally pursued the issue, he said he didn't know why he hadn't called me and perhaps he was out of town? Gee, if I went out of town I'd remember. He also told me he would send me a prescription as he said he would but with weaning instructions to "cover his butt." Not professional at all and I am looking into making a formal complaint.