Dr. Salim Hayek Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Salim Hayek?

EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR EXCELLENT, CARING DOCTOR

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Always calls me back when I need him, always has helped me

A SAINT - HELPED QUALITY OF LIFE

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I have been disabled a dozen years. His management of pain gave me a much better quality of life. Thanks isn't enough.

Posted on December 29th, 2016

He was a great pain management dr. Always easy to talk to. The office staff returning calls and following up with patients is why he does not get 5 stars.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Hayek's for about 3 months now. I have had two cervical and one caudal epidural injection, and he has prescribed medication for me. I have experienced significant decrease in overall pain. He is busy but he does really listen to me. His staff is also helpful and attentive.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

I just wAzizant to thank Dr. Hayek for being my doctor for over seven years. I have not had much to complain his being my doctor he has always been very kind and to the point over the years he has been very concerned about my pain issues and even his team and at other parts of uh has told me of his concern over my case. I was once told by another doctor at another uh that he was very concern about me and that he was doing everything he could for me. I have been seeing doctors before him that just brushed me off and I went away feeling that no one believed me when I complained of the pain I was in until I came to see him. People have their opinions on what they believe is good not so good GREAT and poor service of doctors.for me he has always be fair kind and concern.therefore I just want to say thank u for being patient and kind and looking after me for so many years.I thank u for your concern over my care.

Grateful

Posted on December 31st, 2015

I met Dr. Hayek just in time. I had been suffering with pain for a while and had been to another Dr. who kept acting as if increasing my medication dosage would help. Needless to say after allowing myself to be a guinea pig I decided I needed a second opinion which led me to Dr. Hayek. He listened, examined me and listened to my questions. I didn't like what I heard yet; I now have an answer of what is going on in my body. I appreciate his candidness. My treatments are helping and I understand it's not "in my head", as other professionals would have liked me to believe (as they charged my insurance, and increased my dosages). I thank God I was led to Dr. Hayek. Gave me hope that there still are physicians out there who believe in what they signed up for!

Didn't Listen to anything I said, nor did he look at my entire chart!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

He was the most insensitive, uncaring Dr. I have ever met! He never even looked at my entire Chart. He came in talking about fibromyalgia and that wasn't even why I was there to see him. I have 3 herniated discs in my neck with severe pain and also sciatica in my lower back. He had no clue I had an MRI and that was the reason I was there. All he could talk about was I need to exercise and lose weight. Sure it will help, but I can't even move within the an hour or two after just taking a walk. Every time I opened my mouth to say anything, he cut me off. Told me to go see some guy at Cleveland Clinic for help with exercise and walked out. I was the last appointment of the day and as soon as I walked out the door, he was already outside and on his phone.

need to know

Posted on December 9th, 2010

my husband is seeing this doctor and is happy with the results so far

kathy harlow

Posted on November 6th, 2010

I just had a surgical procedure from Dr Hayek. He was very caring and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone. Always nice to both my family and me.

kathy harlow

Posted on May 26th, 2010

I was in severe pain until I met this doctor. He helped me tremendously, including always personally calling me back when I needed help (I live 4 hours away). I have the utmost confidence in him in my care.

excellent doctor

Posted on December 16th, 2009

has been the only concerned about my pain. has been supportive and knowledgeable. listens and upfront and honest. very busy doctor who takes the time to take care of his patients if he is out of town there are always backup docs that are also supportive.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

excellent doctor, very caring, excellent bedside manner, great personality- I couldn't have got along without him - he helped me tremendously!