Dr. Salim Kathawalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim Kathawalla?

Excellent in every aspect

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Dr. Kathawalla diagnosed me with sarcoidosis in 1999. He is clearly up-to-date on this disease which affected my lungs and just did an exceptional job in diagnosing and treating me. When I was first diagnosed, I went to the Mayo Clinic for a second opinion. It was reassuring to learn that everything Dr. Kathawalla had said was confirmed. I will have lifelong follow-ups and am always relieved when he's still at the clinic.

Terrible Doctor, Not Recommended

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Dr. Kathawalla is a horrible doctor. No bedside manner, did not enter room to answer questions, rude, disrespectful, very defensive. He wanted to perform unnecessary tests. I would never visit this doctor or go to any facility that he is associated with.

Posted on May 12th, 2014