A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salim Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabbour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim M Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Salim Jabbour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salim Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Cardiologists, and Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners.