A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salim Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Michel Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Salim Jabbour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salim Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Cardiologists, and Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners.