Learn more about Dr. Salim Jabbour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Jabbour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabbour
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Jabbour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabbour graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabbour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim M Jabbour MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Salim M. Jabbour practice?
- Dr. Salim Jabbour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salim Jabbour practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Cambridge Internists, Cambridge Cardiologists, and Cambridge Critical Care Practitioners.