Dr. Salim Matar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Salim Matar?

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Matar takes the time to explain all steps of the process.

MALPRACTICE BEWARE !!!

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Staff is obnoxious ! This doctor has been sued for medical malpractice numerous times. I see he has been sued yet again as of the writing of this review! Look elsewhere for a qualified physician , this doctor is AWFUL !!! He misdiagnosed me and as a result of his negligence I have suffered needlessly. Wish I would have researched him online before I saw him! I would have given zero stars if it let me!

Best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Most of us get health problems at tunes, I have many. Dr Matar is the kindest & most intelligent doctor I've been to. I had something swollen & extremely painful under my tongue with my lymph node being very large & all was so very painful. Dr M worked on it in his office to relieve some of the pain, but said I'd need surgery if pain continued.I had a vacation planned & wanted surgery before & he fit me in right away. Over the weekend before surgery the stone came out on its own & the pain got much better. I still went to the hospital, I was in a gown, the Dr ready to operate & when I saw Dr M, he asked how I was. I told him the pain was practically gone. He said, "You want to go home? Forget this surgery? I only had you come in fast b/c you were in terrible pain & wanted surgery." I went home & Dr M was just happy that I felt better. His inconvenience that I caused him meant nothing. I talked to other ENTs about him & they all rated him the best & so do I! He is soft spoken, super knowledgeable, gentle, quick to help. You couldn't ask for better, His nurse/receptionist is fast on her feet getting everything done quickly & smoothly. She's very caring, smart & does her very best to help you & the Dr. I've seen hundreds of doctors & he is my favorite!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

MY 9 YEAR OLD SON WAS MIS-DIAGNOSED BY SEVERAL DOCTORS AND WAS GETING SICK WITH A FEVER OF 105.8 EVERY 3 WEEKS AND HE SAID IT WAS HIS TONCILS AND HE HAD HIS TONCILS AND ADNOIDS REMOVED AND HASN'T BEEN SICK SINCE HE WAS A GODSEND !!!! AND HIS STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Dr. Matar and his staff were very understanding when I visited his office. He took very good care of me in the hospital too. I would recommend his services.

Why was I dismissed with no proper exam?

Posted on March 24th, 2010

I feel I was improperly ( treated) by you as I was given treatment at all. All you did was send me for a Cat scan and when I brought disk to you -- I was dismissed with your statment there was nothing wrong with my sinuses. I had been suffering days and nights with pain and pressure and am now finally under a doctors care receiving relief of the swelling with Nasonex and Amoxicillin and Clavulanate. I feel you owe me an appology and an explanation.

Excellence at it's finest

Posted on January 13th, 2010

I have gone to several doctors becuase of an ear problem. I went to Doctor Matar, he ordered a CAT scan, had surgery within a week and have been excellent ever since. Dr. Matar is THE best.

Posted on August 15th, 2017