Dr. Salim Osta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salim Osta?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 14th, 2016

Dr. SALIM OSTA is one of the finest Doctors I have ever seen and believe me I saw a lot. I thank God for him every day because if it was not for God sending him to my room that particular day and I was not a patient of his, but a dear nurse who knew my family could not stand to hear all these specialist I had give up on me, they told my family nothing could be done, but to keep me comfortable until the inevitable - meaning Death. Dr. Osta took over and started first of all to move me to a private room and from there the healing process begun, no I was never in any pain, but I had severe Platelet problem, where I was bleeding internally. I still have an Auto Immune disease which is the category that platelets & Lupus falls under, but I have had no other problems since then 1989

February 9th, 2017