Learn more about Dr. Salim Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Rahman, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rahman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- Cox Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Rahman FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salim Rahman practice?
- Dr. Salim Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Salim Rahman practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Surgeons.