Learn more about Dr. Salim Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Rizk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Rizk, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Rizk MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salim Rizk practice?
- Dr. Salim Rizk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salim Rizk practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Reston, VA.
See Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners and Baltimore Pulmonologists.