Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salim Rizk
Dr. Salim Rizk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Lutherville Timonium, MD and Reston, VA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Rizk is affiliated with Medstar Union Memorial Hospital, St Joseph Medical Center and Greater Baltimore Medical Center. Dr. Rizk has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Salim Rizk has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Salim Rizk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Peter Sloane
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi32
Dr. Jacques Conaway
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Philip Buescher
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi36