A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salim Wehbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salim Wehbe, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salim Wehbe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehbe graduated from Lebanese University School Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wehbe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salim Assaad Wehbe MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Salim A. Wehbe practice?
- Dr. Salim Wehbe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salim Wehbe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.