Learn more about Dr. Salima Naqvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salima Naqvi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naqvi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naqvi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salima Naqvi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Naqvi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Cambridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salima Naqvi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salima Naqvi practice?
- Dr. Salima Naqvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Salima Naqvi practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.