A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salima Qamruddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salima Qamruddin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qamruddin graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Qamruddin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospitals of Bakersfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salima Qamruddin MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salima Qamruddin practice?
- Dr. Salima Qamruddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salima Qamruddin practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.