A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salimah Cumber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salimah Cumber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumber graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cumber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cumber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salimah F. Cumber practice?
Dr. Salimah Cumber practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.