A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salimah Cumber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salimah Cumber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cumber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cumber Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cumber graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Cumber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salimah Fidaali Cumber MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salimah F. Cumber practice?
- Dr. Salimah Cumber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salimah Cumber practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.