A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salley Jessee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jessee
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Jessee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salley Jessee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jessee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jessee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Institute, Smyrna, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salley Sue Jessee MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salley S. Jessee practice?
- Dr. Salley Jessee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salley Jessee practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.