A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salli Tazuke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salli Tazuke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salli Tazuke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tazuke graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tazuke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salli Tazuke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Salli Tazuke practice?
- Dr. Salli Tazuke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salli Tazuke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portola Valley, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Palo Alto Endocrinologists.