A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salli Tazuke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salli Tazuke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tazuke
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Tazuke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salli Tazuke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tazuke graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tazuke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salli Tazuke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Salli Tazuke practice?
- Dr. Salli Tazuke has 1 office location.
Dr. Salli Tazuke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Obstetricians & Gynecologists.