Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salli Whisman
Dr. Salli Whisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Whisman is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Central Baptist Hospital and Saint Joseph East. She speaks English.
Dr. Salli Whisman has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Salli Whisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Quentin Murray
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Todd Cote
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi27
Dr. Katrina Nickels
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi10