Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sallie Areford
Dr. Sallie Areford, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Areford is affiliated with Mary Black Health System - Spartanburg, Spartanburg Medical Center and Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital. Dr. Areford has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sallie Areford has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sallie Areford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.
Dr. Justin Gregg
Greenville, SC 0 mi7
Dr. Christopher Vaughan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi5
Dr. William Curran
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Greenville, SC 0 mi19