A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sallie Areford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sallie Areford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Areford graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Areford has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sallie Ruth Areford MD is a female Internist, has 1 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sallie R. Areford practice?
- Dr. Sallie Areford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sallie Areford practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Greenville Internists.