A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sarah Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sarah Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Johnson Patel MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sarah E. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sarah Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sarah Patel practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Family Physicians.