A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sallis Yip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yip graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Yip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sallis Oi Ling Yip MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sallis O. Yip practice?
- Dr. Sallis Yip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sallis Yip practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.