Learn more about Dr. Sallustio Del Re:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sallustio Del Re is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Re
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Del Re Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sallustio Del Re, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Re graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Del Re has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sallustio J Del Re MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sallustio J. Del Re practice?
- Dr. Sallustio Del Re has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sallustio Del Re practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Absecon, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists, Somers Point Critical Care Practitioners, and Somers Point Pulmonologists.