A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sallustio Del Re:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sallustio Del Re is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sallustio Del Re, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Re graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Del Re has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sallustio J Del Re MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sallustio J. Del Re practice?
- Dr. Sallustio Del Re has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sallustio Del Re practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Internists, Somers Point Critical Care Practitioners, and Somers Point Pulmonologists.