Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Cooper
Dr. Sally Cooper, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Walton Beach, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with North Okaloosa Medical Center and Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Cooper has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sally Cooper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Dr. Karey Faver-Breen
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0 mi9
Dr. Claudia Molina
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0 mi29
Dr. Darren Cook
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Fort Walton Beach, FL 0.64 mi26