A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Cooper is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Cooper, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Ann Cooper DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Sally Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sally Cooper practices Family Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Destin, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Family Physicians.