Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sally Rex
Dr. Sally Rex, DO, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice, Preventive Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Rex is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. Dr. Rex has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sally Rex has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Family Medicine
Dr. Sally Rex is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Harold Campbell
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Bethlehem, PA 0.33 mi43
Dr. Timothy Liveright
Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Bethlehem, PA 0.33 mi42
Dr. Miguel Gonzalez Rosa
Bethlehem, PA 0.33 mi41