Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Bethlehem
1343 Easton Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018
610-866-0900
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

I don't believe its professional when a patient suffering with depression is recommended to see a family physician for help with it and she tells you "depression is a choice" and "im choosing to be depressed. Followed by "im too young to be depressed". It was not my choice to see a doctor my counselor after a year and a half decided i needed more than therapy to help me with my problem. When i had called to cancel my follow up appointment her secretary asked me why i was cancelling my appointment i told her and she told me "at least somebody can have enough courage to tell u what u need to hear" and hung up on me. Yeah a depressed person really needs to hear that they are making the decision to be depressed. She may be a good doctor for other things but in this matter she was unprofessional and more about saying i was being depressed on purpose. Depression is a chemical in balance in ones brain. I called my counselor and she told me she was glad im not suicidal because they may have been enough to push anybody over the edge. So glad I will never go back. I hope somebody could read this and not make the same mistake i did.

|  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr.Rex is an excellent doctor.Her bedside manner does not compare to other physician I seen.Her assistance is wonderful and caring person making you feel comfortable and at ease.

|  Down to earth and to the point.  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

She's smart, for real, no bull. She's also not just a pill pusher. She talks to you, gets all of the information she needs, then proceeds. What more could you want?

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Rex has been an excellent doctor. She readily refers me to a specialist when necessary and her recommendations have been excellent. Her staff is helpful if a bit too curious about personal matters. I rate Dr. Rex as an excellent primary care physician.

|  Dr. Sally Rex  |  show details
by LL on Jul 29th, 2010

I find she is a no nonsense doctor and gets to the root of the problem. She will work with you. I left a doctor of 20 years to get to a doctor who actually will do something for you. Dr. Rex fills that bill.