Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 27th, 2012

I don't believe its professional when a patient suffering with depression is recommended to see a family physician for help with it and she tells you "depression is a choice" and "im choosing to be depressed. Followed by "im too young to be depressed". It was not my choice to see a doctor my counselor after a year and a half decided i needed more than therapy to help me with my problem. When i had called to cancel my follow up appointment her secretary asked me why i was cancelling my appointment i told her and she told me "at least somebody can have enough courage to tell u what u need to hear" and hung up on me. Yeah a depressed person really needs to hear that they are making the decision to be depressed. She may be a good doctor for other things but in this matter she was unprofessional and more about saying i was being depressed on purpose. Depression is a chemical in balance in ones brain. I called my counselor and she told me she was glad im not suicidal because they may have been enough to push anybody over the edge. So glad I will never go back. I hope somebody could read this and not make the same mistake i did.

Jun 5th, 2011

Dr.Rex is an excellent doctor.Her bedside manner does not compare to other physician I seen.Her assistance is wonderful and caring person making you feel comfortable and at ease.

Down to earth and to the point. show details Down to earth and to the point.
May 29th, 2011

She's smart, for real, no bull. She's also not just a pill pusher. She talks to you, gets all of the information she needs, then proceeds. What more could you want?

Very Satisfied show details Very Satisfied
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Rex has been an excellent doctor. She readily refers me to a specialist when necessary and her recommendations have been excellent. Her staff is helpful if a bit too curious about personal matters. I rate Dr. Rex as an excellent primary care physician.

Dr. Sally Rex show details Dr. Sally Rex
by LL on Jul 29th, 2010

I find she is a no nonsense doctor and gets to the root of the problem. She will work with you. I left a doctor of 20 years to get to a doctor who actually will do something for you. Dr. Rex fills that bill.