Dr. Sally Rex Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sally Rex?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2016

The right doctor for me

I first went to Dr. Sally Ann Rex a year ago, when I was getting over shingles and having bad reactions to prescribed medications. She helped me find alternatives that were almost 100% natural and safe, and after a few follow-ups, I felt normal again. Throughout the year, I have continued to go to Dr. Rex for other ailments. She has always been able to see me right away or communicate to me through her office manager, Lori, what I need to do until I can see her in her office. Dr. Rex always takes time to carefully listen to me and takes me seriously. I feel comfortable talking to her. Her diagnoses are thoughtful and thorough. She has had a lot of experience and can prescribe the right tests to determine the cause of the illness that she suspects. She has an excellent knowledge of natural supplements and food. She has given me trustworthy advice in finding a specialist. Lori, her receptionist/assistant, is knowledgeable about my medical coverage and has given me accurate information about places where my plan is not accepted. I can quickly get referrals from her. I feel fortunate to have found Dr. Rex. She is compassionate and discreet. She is unique in this fast-paced world.

March 28th, 2012

I don't believe its professional when a patient suffering with depression is recommended to see a family physician for help with it and she tells you "depression is a choice" and "im choosing to be depressed. Followed by "im too young to be depressed". It was not my choice to see a doctor my counselor after a year and a half decided i needed more than therapy to help me with my problem. When i had called to cancel my follow up appointment her secretary asked me why i was cancelling my appointment i told her and she told me "at least somebody can have enough courage to tell u what u need to hear" and hung up on me. Yeah a depressed person really needs to hear that they are making the decision to be depressed. She may be a good doctor for other things but in this matter she was unprofessional and more about saying i was being depressed on purpose. Depression is a chemical in balance in ones brain. I called my counselor and she told me she was glad im not suicidal because they may have been enough to push anybody over the edge. So glad I will never go back. I hope somebody could read this and not make the same mistake i did.

June 5th, 2011

Dr.Rex is an excellent doctor.Her bedside manner does not compare to other physician I seen.Her assistance is wonderful and caring person making you feel comfortable and at ease.

May 29th, 2011

Down to earth and to the point.

She's smart, for real, no bull. She's also not just a pill pusher. She talks to you, gets all of the information she needs, then proceeds. What more could you want?

May 25th, 2011

Very Satisfied

Dr. Rex has been an excellent doctor. She readily refers me to a specialist when necessary and her recommendations have been excellent. Her staff is helpful if a bit too curious about personal matters. I rate Dr. Rex as an excellent primary care physician.

July 29th, 2010

Dr. Sally Rex

I find she is a no nonsense doctor and gets to the root of the problem. She will work with you. I left a doctor of 20 years to get to a doctor who actually will do something for you. Dr. Rex fills that bill.

April 28th, 2015