Learn more about Dr. Sally Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Arai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Graft vs Host Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Arai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Arai MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sally Arai practice?
- Dr. Sally Arai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Arai practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Hematologists.