A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Bass, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bass has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Hayward Bass MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sally H. Bass practice?
- Dr. Sally Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Bass practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.