A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Ward, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally C Ward MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Sally C. Ward practice?
- Dr. Sally Ward has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sally Ward practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Larkspur Primary Care Doctors and Larkspur Preventive Medicine Specialists.