A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Ward, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ward has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally C Ward MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Sally C. Ward practice?
- Dr. Sally Ward has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sally Ward practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Larkspur Family Physicians and Larkspur Preventive Medicine Specialists.