Learn more about Dr. Sally Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Carty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carty
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Carty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Carty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally E Carty MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Carty practice?
- Dr. Sally Carty has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Carty practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.