Learn more about Dr. Sally Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Carty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Carty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Carty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally E Carty MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Carty practice?
- Dr. Sally Carty has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Carty practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.