A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Carty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Carty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Carty, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carty graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Carty has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sally E. Carty practice?
Dr. Sally Carty practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.