A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Chapin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Chapin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chapin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Lynn Chapin MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Chapin practice?
- Dr. Sally Chapin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sally Chapin practices Internal Medicine near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Internists.