A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Fabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sally Fabec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabec graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Fabec has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt San Rafael Hospital- Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Linda Fabec MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Fabec practice?
- Dr. Sally Fabec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Fabec practices Internal Medicine near Trinidad, CO.
See Trinidad Internists.