A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sally Freitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freitas
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freitas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sally Freitas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Freitas graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sally Lynn Freitas MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sally L. Freitas practice?
- Dr. Sally Freitas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sally Freitas practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.