Dr. Sally Grogono Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sally Grogono?

April 7th, 2010

Best OB/GYN in Austin

I have been seeing Dr Grogono in Austin for 10-years now. She's an amazing OB that really cares about her patients. I am currently seeing her for a twin pregnancy and i feel that I am in the best hands possible between her and Dr David Berry (Perinatologist). Dr Grogono was concerned about cervical shortening and monitored me early for that. She caught my pre-term labor and put me in the hospital on bed rest. I truly feel fortunate and feel that she's helped us and our babies! We are now almost at term and feel we owe much of that to Dr Grogono. Highly recommend and only OB to go to in Austin :)

June 19th, 2009

A fabulous OB/GYN

Dr. Sally Grogono has delivered all five of our children! She has been an asset to our family through the last 7 years. Through 2 miscarriages and the five full-term pregnancies, she has been a great source of knowledge and encouragement. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. She's the best around!

July 14th, 2016